tirsdag 12. juli 2011

IF; Stay

.
This week's topic is "Stay" suggested by ElizT (http://www.eliztplnet.blogspot.com/).

"Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them." ~ Jim Carrey






When I read what this week's topic was, I remembered the proverb Shoemaker stay with your shoe last!
That means that you should not try to do something that is outside your competence...
Sometimes it is not your own mind that makes the limits but the surroundings.

I have never designed shoes before, but it is really fun.... may be this will be my opportunity!




3 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit!
    Ana from Brazil

    SvarSlett
  2. This is good advice! And I love your shoes!
    Thakns for your visit to my "Remedy." Our lavender is enjoying full sun and not too much water.. I wish I could share some with you- I have to keep cutting it and it keeps growing every time I do!
    See you next time! :o)

    SvarSlett
  3. I love the composition of this one, and the angle looking down, and especially the blue shoes :) Also really like the photos in your last post. Very cool.

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.