søndag 23. oktober 2011

IF; Fuel


This week's topic is "Fuel", suggested by Mags (http://www.oreillyink.com/).

"Contentment consist not in adding more fuel, but in taking away some fire." ~ Thomas Fuller

This drawing was made some years ago with a scarf over my eyes. It is a self portrait. The head is on my shoulders, my skirt and glasses beside the body.... I suddenly remembered the feeling of drawing without seeing. May be this is a signal for not adding more fuel. But my calender is filled up until New Year!





2 kommentarer:

  1. Seems like a fun experiment. Why shouldn't your head be on your shoulder sometimes? It's interesting how you used so many colors when you couldn't see what you were drawing.

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.