fredag 31. august 2012

Tasha Tudor; Take some time to create a watercolor and IF; Identical





I have mixed to themes in this post. The first one is a task connected to a list of things to do while celebrating the illustrator and the lover of flowers, Tasha Tudor, who was born on the 28th of August 1915, in Boston.
The other is a contribution for IF this week, Identical. My watercolor is identical to the one Tasha made for the cover of the book Five Senses.





The quality of the light is different in these two photos, but both is shot under the kitchen-lamp.




I chose to paint the part where the young girl smells the flowers in her hands, because I focus on the garden in most of the posts I have called Tasha Tudor.







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.