fredag 16. mai 2014

Forget-me-not!





Tomorrow Norway´s constitution is 200 years.  We are a young nation!

The white, wild "Forget-me-not" growing in my garden is seldom - they are mutants I think... A great symbol for the anniversery.
Red, white and blue is the color of our flag. Welcome back to my blog tomorrow evening to experience the celebration!

Forget me not (Myosotis) is a plant genus in the rubladfamilien with about 50 species, nine of which are growing in Norway. source More information 



6 kommentarer:

  1. Vackra små blommor! Oftast ser man bara de ljusblåa. Ha en skön helg!

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely flowers!
    Alison

    SvarSlett
  3. Wonderful blooms.
    www.womenandperspectives.com/2014/05/intricate-petals.html

    SvarSlett

Hyggelig at du tar deg tid til å legge igjen en hilsen.
Det setter jeg veldig pris på!
Alle kommentarer vil godkjennes før publisering.